Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Musings from an Unrequited Love

Under this tag, I'll post all my poetry and commentaries on love and relationships.

I AM

I am like the sun that shines
bright and luminescent
under no man can hide.
I bring warmth all along this earth.
I have been like the sun since birth.
I can be your light
that leads you out of your plight.
I can be that damsel
that saves you from distress
Trust in me, and I'll do the rest.
I am all woman
Full-figured with ample breast
and curves that take no mess.
I may be no size nine, but my inner beauty is what makes me so fine.
For it is my mind that draws men to me.
Can't you see?
That I am like the sun that shines
bright and luminescent under no man can hide.
As the sun, I had to enlighten your mind.
Now, Won't you be mine?

Copyright ©2009 Urrikka Woods




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment